Thread: Christmas Present attached what im looking for. Message to discuss commission

Guild Novice

Default Christmas Present attached what im looking for. Message to discuss commission

Hello,

My mother-in-law is feeling a little home sick this Christmas and I wanted to do something for her to show appreciation for rasing such a great woman. I want to get a map drawn of her hometown overseas and was hoping to open a commission. I tried to do it myself but as I only do this as a hobby my skills are nowhere near as good as she deserves. This will be a paid job assuming the piece is of a high quality. I need it for print as I am going to put it on a canvas and frame it. I have added a layout but that is up to change if you have a better idea. I also included some style options Ithought she may like, but that as well can be discussed. I would like to discuss size, scale, and last but not least commission. Please message me on this site ASAP as I would like this done for Christmas. Payment will be sent via PayPal.

Style

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0100f586b4701dca9c958766d87c6578.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	299.1 KB 
ID:	89598Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ardia___regional_fantasy_map_by_ahobbiteer-d5wkem9.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	2.11 MB 
ID:	89599

Layout

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	menas moms.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	7.53 MB 
ID:	89600

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Message sent