I just completed a 6 map commission for Legendary Games, for a Richard Pett adventure module called Confederates of the Shattered Zone. This module involves a science fantasy setting with kind of steampunk flavor to it that included some very unscientific conditions. A planet exploded due to some catastrophe, but rather than the planet chunks continuing on forever outward, as they normally would, these chunks separated then stopped continuing to orbit the local sun in the same plantary orbit. Many of the larger chunks are connected via cable cars, called Void Gondolas. The module uses Pathfinder RPG rules.

This is in my photorealistic style. I believe I posted the volcano planet Fury map earlier, well this is an update plus the regional exploded planet map, and the final map which is the scene of a big melee between the PCs and NPC German flavored troops (with an Oberkommander). I am also posting a standalone version of the steampunk flavored gears compass rose I created for these maps.

This of course was designed using my favorite vector program, Xara Designer Pro, using photo-realistic textures and extensive beveling. The font for the labels is Splash Gordon.

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fury.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	4.79 MB 
ID:	89877Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shattered-zone-area-map.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	89878Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zenith-area-map.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	3.93 MB 
ID:	89879Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gears-compass-rose.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	362.1 KB 
ID:	89880