Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Road to Tiamis

Exellent drawing Mouse, i guess i did not have to give you any advices, you already know what you are doing This image is worth a rep, i will just wait to see it's done.

Guild Expert

Very nice! I love seeing all this hand drawn work on the forum lately. Don't take this the wrong way, you create excellent maps with cc3, but I think you can do a better job doing it by hand. I really hope you're able some day to get you're hands on a graphics tablet, I would send you one if I could. I think this is only the beginning of the calibre of work that were going to see from you.

It's coming along wonderfully !

Guild Adept Facebook Connected jpstod's Avatar
    The Wayward Traveler
    Guildmaster Galveston Island Adventurer's Guild
    http://jpstodwftexas.deviantart.com
    http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/p...?term=John+Pau
    [url]http://www.patreon.com/TheWaywardTraveler[url]

Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
    Awesome! I love it! Great job on this Mouse!
    Thanks Tonnichiwa

I'm still trying to work out how to get myself into proper ISO mode to draw things like this from the sky looking down, and with just the right amount of detail, for a new set of mountains for CC3

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
    ......I'm speechless.... I am really stunned.
    Just.... just... wow...
    Aw thanks Josiah

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    Exellent drawing Mouse, i guess i did not have to give you any advices, you already know what you are doing This image is worth a rep, i will just wait to see it's done.
    Oh no not at all, Voolf. Your techniques are every bit as valid. We just have different styles. What's more, I suspect your technique is probably more sensible where drawing mountains in GIMP or on a continental map is concerned, so don't you go away thinking you were wrong. Far from it! I can't imagine using my own style for a proper ISO map, and will probably adopt your ideas when I get to that stage. I draw like this because it is the way I was taught to draw at art school... though I admit I seemed to have spent most of my drawing hours depicting various nude models in the Life Drawing class for some unfathomable reason.

Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
    Very nice! I love seeing all this hand drawn work on the forum lately. Don't take this the wrong way, you create excellent maps with cc3, but I think you can do a better job doing it by hand. I really hope you're able some day to get you're hands on a graphics tablet, I would send you one if I could. I think this is only the beginning of the calibre of work that were going to see from you.
    Aw Kacey that is very sweet of you. You have a kind and generous heart, but I really couldn't accept it. My vestigial pride gets in the way! LOL!

I have a feeling that now I know I can get a Wacom for £50 its only going to be 2-3 months before I have one

Quote Originally Posted by thomrey View Post
    It's coming along wonderfully !
    Thank you thomrey

And these are superb contributions to the thread John Paul Even more material to seek inspiration from in the future.

It's looking gorgeous, Mouse! I couldn't draw like this if my life depended on it!!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Aw thanks ChickPea

I just hope I can successfully translate the landscape perspective to ISO perspective one day! LOL!

Wow Mouse! This is great work. It looks like a photograph has been put through one of those fancy image processing things that can make them look like drawings. A sort of A-Ha's-Take-On-Me-arised.

Your talents are truly enormouse!

LOL! Straf. I take it the play on mouse words was intentional?

Thanks for the compliment

I was feeling a bit groggy yesterday in the continued gloom, so didn't do any drawing in case I messed up what I'd already done - having no undo button is just the pits!

Today is brighter though, so I'm hoping to wake up enough to get another quarter of it done

The undo button has replaced the eraser, or Tippex.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast