Thread: Happy Holidays, I am Mimine!

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Mimine's Avatar

Post Happy Holidays, I am Mimine!

Hey everyone!

I often heard about the Cartographer's Guild and never took the time to register. Now it's done! I LOVE drawing maps, it cleanses me and makes me happy and all I want is to share that happiness with you!
    I am gonna be nineteen tomorrow (last day of the year, yay!), but it has been some time now since I started to draw my first maps. I was about thirteen I think.
    I am from Québec, so yes, my primary language is french, but I think I can handle myself very well in english (not perfectly, though). I am willing to sell my work, so if you have any questions, you can message me! I have a DeviantArt account, you can see it here : http://mimine09.deviantart.com/
    I can't wait to share my art with you all!

Good day everyone!

Mimine

Well happy birthday for tomorrow Mimine! I can vaguely remember turning nineteen when I was around your age, too. I loved maps back then too. I've loved them since before I can read I think. For as long as I remember I've always had a fascination for them. I remember a friend's grandfather going mental on us because we mapped out a whole road system on the garden path using pieces of broken brick, and then acted out cop chases with the Matchbox cars we had. I always remember that day, 26 years old I was

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Mimine's Avatar

Thank you very much, I am happy to see that so many people share our love <3

I just have a small question... How can I be acknowledged as a real member of the guild?
    Si tu n'as rien fait pour ton rêve aujourd'hui, est-ce que c'est vraiment ton rêve? - Fred Pellerin

Twitter -> https://twitter.com/benoit_janie

Your first 5 posts are moderated to help cut down on the spam. I think you should be good now, as you've made 7