View Poll Results: Do you want to map 'Guild City'?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd like to map all or part of 'Guild City'

24 85.71%
  • I'd like to watch people trying to map 'Guild City'

4 14.29%
  • This is a bad idea, please don't use it!

0 0%

Thread: Guild City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So when are we getting started on it... er... if you want to that is.... and if you have time to be the Master architect that gets to decide the major structural layout and divide it into sections for us

[Mouse flutters eyelashes and makes cute smile and hopes to look more cute than cute itself]

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    So when are we getting started on it... er... if you want to that is.... and if you have time to be the Master architect that gets to decide the major structural layout and divide it into sections for us

[Mouse flutters eyelashes and makes cute smile and hopes to look more cute than cute itself]
    Hehe, well, it is going to take a little bit of working through...
    We are just about to start up the Yearly Award thing... so all CLs will be working to help that go smoothly.
    The CLs are in the midst of trying to work all of that out as we speak.
    It's difficult as we are all over the place in terms of timezone - from Scotland and France to east coast US all the way over to west coast US.
    We aren't often on here at the same time, which can make things tough to organize sometimes.

For me... Once we have some things worked out with the Awards thing, I am all for starting this awesome city thing up.
    Let me know what is needed and how many players we have, hence how many regions [roughly speaking] that we will need for mapping.
    I also need to find out a few details from Robbie about what my options are for the community projects space and the thumbnail scraper and such.

I will see if I can get some info on those points and get back to you as soon as I can.