Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Guildcity - Tell me your preference for Section number

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Lafia View Post
    Great news Chashio, finally someone who isn't too afraid of settling next to termite mounds!
    Hehe, well, there may be a reason for that... some of the termites may get... eaten. On occasion. Maybe.

Yikes! Your section is full of giant armadillos?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Yikes! Your section is full of giant armadillos?
    [Smiles mysteriously from shadows.]

"No, nooooo!" The horrible screams were cutting the silent night of the Razaf Plains, where Zuliq the "Embassador Elect" to Guild City had pitched his camp. Yes, his schemes to plot against chancellor Daqrt failed miserably and so he took his exilation to this place on the other side of the world with equanimity. But the unbelievable rumours about the city he'll reach in a few days were even haunting him in his dreams....
    Map is not territory...
    Current work in progress:Korobrom | My finished maps
    My DeviantArt site and Twitter

Oh man.. I had a look at the free positions, thinking that I neither have the time nor the expertise for this. Then a sparkly idea flashed in my head for zone 21.

... Then I spent 3 hours "drafting"... please tell me 21 is still open. pretty please...

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    Oh man.. I had a look at the free positions, thinking that I neither have the time nor the expertise for this. Then a sparkly idea flashed in my head for zone 21.

... Then I spent 3 hours "drafting"... please tell me 21 is still open. pretty please...
    YES
    It is available
    It is now yours. I will mark you in for section 21.
    You can go grab section 21 from the index thread.
    Welcome to the city Pixie... welcome.. to the City of Guild.

Welcome on board Pixie

Oh yes! Pixie - Instructions on how to put the right title on your WIP thread are in the FAQ, which you can reach by clicking the link in my signature below

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    YES
    It is available
    It is now yours. I will mark you in for section 21.
    Many thanks! I shall post my "great idea" soon - it is going to be a Monastery, with large gardens, a small village by its entrance and ruins in the southern side, where the water hole lies. That area should be sacred, sort of abandoned temple whose lands cannot be occupied and where jungle and ancient garden mix. Oh, and the monastery.. it's the headquarters of the Order of Realism. People come and live in internship trying to sort their tectonics and their climates (and their minds )...

ATTENTION - Robbie needed more space for the Guildhall and grounds, so he is now in a larger version section 41 and section 42 is available again.
    It's been updated on the map and in the list on post 1. Mouse might still need to update her list. Cheers....[slips back to desk and begins drawing more roofs]

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast