Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Guildcity - Tell me your preference for Section number

Ok LOL! I'll sort it out now

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    ATTENTION - Robbie needed more space for the Guildhall and grounds, so he is now in a larger version section 41(...)
    Oh, so I have Robbie as a neighbour now, and the Guildhall right next to my plot... I need to post a draft asap!

I'd like to join if that's OK. I'm a new member, just getting my quill wet... If I can I'd prefer something out of the way like 38.

Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    I'd like to join if that's OK. I'm a new member, just getting my quill wet... If I can I'd prefer something out of the way like 38.
    Hey Chops, welcome to the Guild, and welcome to Guildcity as well.
    I will mark you down for section 38. You can grab your section over at the Index along with the lightray [for shadows].

If you have any questions, just ask. Myself, Mouse, Redrobes, or any of the other Guild members can likely help you out.
    Cheers, J

A rather late welcome, Chops

I've added you to the index ready to link your WIP

So I guess a couple of questions come up.

First, Lorelei seems to be missing from 31 on the latest map of names but I've seen that person for 31 in other sources (like the FAQ). Do you know if they are still in?

Are all of the yellow borders roads? For example the yellow border on the eastern edge of my 38. And follow up question... what is beyond that border into the nothingness

thanks for letting me join in! I thought the world map was quite impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    So I guess a couple of questions come up.

First, Lorelei seems to be missing from 31 on the latest map of names but I've seen that person for 31 in other sources (like the FAQ). Do you know if they are still in?

Are all of the yellow borders roads? For example the yellow border on the eastern edge of my 38. And follow up question... what is beyond that border into the nothingness

thanks for letting me join in! I thought the world map was quite impressive
    Ah, thanks for bringing that to my attention - somehow that got removed in one version.
    Fixed and added back. Yes, Lorelei is in section 31.

The roads are grey and the section borders are yellow.
    As to what is beyond... it is somewhat unstated at the moment
    mainly due to the fact that we may need to add new sections later if we have more people join in and we have run out of existing sections.
    So, you could imagine it loosely as fields and some scattered low trees maybe, or just grasslands, or whatever.

I'd love to join! Number preferences: 25, 42, 50 - any of those will be fine, no big preference for one over the other!

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    I'd love to join! Number preferences: 25, 42, 50 - any of those will be fine, no big preference for one over the other!
    That will work Poison - 25 is available and is now yours.
    I'll update the main map. You can grab your section and the lightray over at the Index.
    Glad to have you in the city and I'll be eager to see what you choose to do.

Welcome on board Poison

I'll sort out the index for you so that your all linked up properly

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast