Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Guildcity - Tell me your preference for Section number

Hello a.coldyham

Welcome to the team

I'll put you down for 35 on the Index, and I'm sure John will add you to the reference map before too long.

When you want to get started you can get your base map from the Index thread, and basic information from both that and the FAQ thread - a link to which is in my signature.

If you have any questions just ask

Just saw it
    I'll add you to the map and list as well AC Welcome to the city... the city of Guild

Guild Novice

Default City Guild application

Hi. Followed Mouse's post over at Profantasy's forum & thought this might be fun & a interesting challenge for me as a hobbyist cartographer.
    Keeping in line with my profession I thought I'd create a knock'n up rough artisan district - travelling theatre troupes in competition for the crowds, sculpter/stonemasons with small quarry, drinking establishments, etc... something outside the wall, a mixture of permanent & transient construction. Looking at 54, 55, 22, or 33.
    Thx

Cavan

Quote Originally Posted by cpcunningham View Post
    Hi. Followed Mouse's post over at Profantasy's forum & thought this might be fun & a interesting challenge for me as a hobbyist cartographer.
    Keeping in line with my profession I thought I'd create a knock'n up rough artisan district - travelling theatre troupes in competition for the crowds, sculpter/stonemasons with small quarry, drinking establishments, etc... something outside the wall, a mixture of permanent & transient construction. Looking at 54, 55, 22, or 33.
    Thx

Cavan
    Hey Cavan Welcome to the Guild, and to Guild city in particular.
    Looks like 54 is available so I'll mark you in for that.
    You can go over to the Index to pick up your section and the lightray.

Well hello there Cavan!!!

Glad to have you on the team of Guild City Builders!

I'll add your name to the index list and link your WIP to it when your ready to start

If you need any more info just ask - or you can find the basic 'what's what', and 'how to' in the FAQ thread I've got linked in my signature below.
    Last edited by Mouse; 01-22-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Guild Novice

Default Section 54

Thanks & thanks for the welcome. I'll get my WIP set up & ready to post to (hopefully I'll get past my 5-post entry level security step).

John - a couple of days ago you asked me if I would be interested in doing a second section once I've finished the first one. The answer is yes I would, but I'd really like to know what other people think of that before I even start looking at the map again with fresh eyes.

So... what does everyone think of a second round, where we can pick another district to map once we've done the first one?

go for it, be my neighbour, you know you want it

Why thanks, Voolf. I might take you up on that offer, but I'm quite happy with however John decides the second round should be done

Perhaps if you finish quickly (which you look like you are on track to accomplish) you could also pick up one of those zoom locations from either yours or someone else's map (provided they are far enough along) and map that? No one could object to that.

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast