Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Guildcity - Tell me your preference for Section number

Thanks Mouse
    I thought I would add that the remaining inner city sections, those inside the city wall, are sections 4, 6, 16, 24, and 28.
    Then some of the ones closest to the city wall but outside of it are sections 19, 20, and 22.
    I guess we would try to fill those up before making any new sections outside the city... like things down the road and such.
    There are 18 total sections left not already claimed by someone. That's more than I would have thought.

I think we got a bit tangled up with the Awards and sank a bit in popularity - which was only fair, since we had been drowning the Challenges and just about everything else on the Activity Stream before that. Having said that, however, we are still gathering new team members - up from about 20 to about 35 since we started mapping

If all who are currently in on the project decide to map a second district to try out things they didn't have room to try in their fist map, there might be quite a scrum in the second round, since there are currently not enough to go around! LOL! There will of course be several who don't want a second district, so it might even balance out quite nicely

John - in case you were wondering, and despite what I said about not wanting to map a district next door to the one I already have, I've been eyeing up District 15. That's a very provisional thought, though, since someone else might particularly want that one as their own first map before much longer, and there may yet be Guild City mappers who object to the idea of anyone having more than one section. I'd rather be content with just the one district if there are any objections

I need to rectify a small section on 15, for whoever takes it
    I had forgotten a section inside the walls and need to add it... maybe it is called section 15.28
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Section 15.28.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	918.6 KB 
ID:	91936

Or you could call the whole section 15+ (upgraded)

I could... it would be a nice large section for someone

I think... I'm going to have to find a distraction for myself to let everyone else have a think about it.

I will have finished Atlas Ward in another couple of hours... if you don't mind the rather large rock I've made of the orphanage!

(and if its wrong just say so - I won't be offended)

I don't know why you're reluctant to take another section, there is plenty to go round. But in any case the goal is to get it all filled in, that only happens by people taking more sections after they are finished.

LOL! I feel a bit... ummm.... greedy?... er... selfish?

Its only because I'm using software designed to make cities that I'm so far ahead of the rest of you.

I thought it would be very rude of me to just carry on regardless without asking the rest of the team first

It's not Mouse. Plus, some people have sections that are already at twice the size of your first section.
    Don't worry about it. Falconius is right - we do want to get the whole city mapped at the end of it all.

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast