Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Guildcity - Tell me your preference for Section number

Ok, thank you both. i will think what i can do about that section to make it interesting
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    Ok, thank you both. i will think what i can do about that section to make it interesting
    I'm really looking forward to see your section ! With your style, it should be really nice !

So, amazingly enough I have been getting back into drawing much more by habit, and thought I should do this.
    I then realized I didn't make it in time, but I guess it seems that I had already asked to be in it?
    So, that's amazing, and I will get started on it as soon as I have the time!

Yes that's right

You already have District 34.

If you want to exchange it for another one, though, there are still plenty available

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    I'm really looking forward to see your section ! With your style, it should be really nice !
    Thanks JO. I don't know when i will get it done, but i already started the planning phase Will keep all of you who's interesed in wip updated
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Hi, Is 48 still available?
    If so, count me in

It looks as if you're in luck

I will add you to the list on the index.

Take your base map from here. And start your WIP thread here when you are ready, picking the 'section' option from the drop down box as you start your thread

Don't worry if you make a mistake. (I had to revise the process myself before I wrote it down for you!). We can put it right.

And if you change your mind and want a different spot just yell - we can change that too

Looking forward to seeing what you make of it

Enjoy!

If anyone else is interested in having a section of their own, the list of areas that are still available is here.

And J.Edward's master map showing the layout of the city districts so that you can see what you are choosing is here.

There are no rules about who can or cannot map the city - all are welcome

Just to let epople know, I think I am going to take section 28.
    Not sure when i will get started, but I want to do some low end and ruined sections.
    I'll try to match som e stuff with your sections Mouse.

That's brilliant news, John

You do what you want there - I haven't even started the Borough of Lurkin, so I'll match up with yours. And you're right - those hills are just asking for battle scarred ruins! I was planning on adding remnants of older defences in that area...

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast