Thread: 14 - The Ward of Chiezbehrg [J.Edward]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chashio View Post
    I love the layout. It is looking awesome so far, J. Can't wait to see what everything turns into!
    It will be interesting, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    You've mapped all day long, to sort the rest of us out, and your still going!

You really are a marvel John, and as if that's not enough its looking really cool

Are those pink lines going to be some kind of garden area?
    The pink lines are from a lower sketch layer i use to throw out some lines to suggest flow of buildings or direction.
    Then I can go back and chnage them after sketching a more permanent layer above.
    Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
    I'm curious as to what's in this section, especially in that secret little corner so I can know what to put beside it, I wouldn't want anyone getting any nasty surprises...I can't help but wonder, did something get in through that break in the wall, or did something escape.

And just so you know I took a chunk off the side of this, and stuck it on the side of mine so I could match up the roads, and walls, and get a sense for the building sizes, tho on my side for some reason that wall seems a little wide when I tried to match it up, but I don't know how wide walls are suppose to be so I'll follow you're lead.
    Ok... looks like the lower section might be an old/ancient part of monastery/grove that may be haunted.. or otherwise dangerous.
    Though... it does not seem to have affected real estate in this part of the city...
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Section 14_alt1 test1.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	90980
    Last edited by J.Edward; 01-09-2017 at 10:59 PM.