By Mouse
Krita is nicer than GIMP, but it doesn't handle large images as well
Agree. My main problem is F**** Windows 10, though ("Creators Fall Update" is indeed a fall for the artists... It's eating away 30 to 50 percent of my 4 Go RAM ! ). And my computer not being powerful enough. Hopefully, I'm gonna change soon for a better PC with Win10 (for a few softwares) and Linux (for all the rest).

No - don't panic! There aren't any animals in your map
Not yet ! I do intend to put Wally and maybe some other things here and there.

Not sure to follow you about the waters. I did add a layer for the shallow waters (and I intend to add some scum near the cliff and the bridge). Here is the file without the later :
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nantara Iendel wwe.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	101931
By Azelor
This is terrifying. That bridge looks really high judging by the shadow.
The shadows are really well rendered.
Thanks! It is high, indeed . For the shadows, it's mainly thanks to sketchup. I'll have to add some more anyway, for what I will add.

By Falconius
Unfortunately I set the hight, since Ilanthar made it to match my map . And I made it that high so I'd have a lot of cliff real estate to put stuff on in my map.
Why Unfortunately? I kinda like it that way . And I added a slight slope from the edge to the top of the district.

And the current state, with the water effects. I'm having some hard time with some of my damn roofs, I must say.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nantara Iendel.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	101932