Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
Can you somehow find a way to spin and weave the industrial smoke pollution into shadowy cloth so that shadow tailors can make them into shadowy garments? Then the shadier elements of the city can purchase purchase said garments to make them hidden in the shadows so they can go about their dastardly deeds unseen
Hmm, very interesting idea.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
Ah, now I need to have a location for the Guild of Shadow Weavers, or the Shahdiza, as they are known secretly amongst the less noble folk.
I'm doing that. Yep.
Don't you try and steal my district's business! We're exceptional at what we do, and you'd be no competition!

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
Heyo neighbor. From the map I was assuming there was a fissure or sort of depression between us where the grey shadeing is. Having it solid might be a better idea though. On mine I made plans for a bridge there from one side to the other. Thinking about it I think flat is best, but also appears to be somewhat unstable ground there is a river busy undermining everything there after all.
Yeah, good catch about the river undermining things. Might not be a good idea to fill that place with buildings...

-Dan