Thread: 16 - Archives Ward and its cold burrows [thomrey]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip 16 - Archives Ward and its cold burrows [thomrey]

Here we go, I'm stepping in ! I won't be able to dedicate myself fully to it right away but I guess I can put some basics in place.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Section 16.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	546.7 KB 
ID:	90972

Some of the famous places in the district are :

- a brothel called "Les Yeux du Roy" (there'll be an insigne and a floor plan for it) held by (who's in ?) who is secretly The Rex Ribaldorum (king of the ribalds) and also the Ribaldi Regis (ribald of the king) a right hand man of the king (is there any ? Robbie ?) in charge of the underworld.
    - a tavern named "Bogie's Hideaway" where many deals are made by both petty thieves and diplomats. The place is famous for the information that you can find and the discretion that it provide. Bogie, the bartender and owner of the place is secretly a Mnemomancer who acts as keeper of the archives (if that's ok with him .
    - a marketplace faces the gate just outside of the walls on a place with a well (at the bottom, a water spirit gives birth to the underground stream you can see on the map) at it's center.
    - the embassy of the Dead Sun
    - let's not forget Bogie's Mapping Elements (he's everywhere), a big magic shop where you can find everything you dream of but ... are you prepared to pay the price ?

The place is inhabited by people from every layer of the society. There are troglodytes habitations in the cliff and some tunnels are said to go down to the sinkhole lake.

That's all for now.
    Last edited by ThomasR; 01-09-2017 at 06:57 PM.