Thread: 07 - Innominate Bluffs of the Polyrapt [Falconius]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert

I was just about to say there's too much noise in this photograph, but then I clued in that it probably has to do with the texture in you're 3D render... Good job it's very realistic. I actually like the colours, to me it seems like the brick on the building could have came from the land it's sitting on, and I think the curved roof looking like it was placed on in pieces adds to the realism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Wow! You really are ultra critical of yourself! LOL!

This is brilliant

I only agree with you on one point - that the stone may be a little bit on the pink side?
    Way too pink, really it should be yellowish white with grey staining. But I couldn't get the Grand Canyon out of me head.
    Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
    I was just about to say there's too much noise in this photograph, but then I clued in that it probably has to do with the texture in you're 3D render... Good job it's very realistic. I actually like the colours, to me it seems like the brick on the building could have came from the land it's sitting on, and I think the curved roof looking like it was placed on in pieces adds to the realism.
    There is too much noise, for the final image I'm going to need to tackle it but for progress shots it ain't worth it as much of what needs to be done involves making render times longer.

About the brick, well, I was trying to make it look like they were related so I'm glad it looks like they are , but it just isn't working for me. I'll have to figure out a final palette at the end, even though when it comes to colour I don't got much sense. The only problem is I keep adding more textures, I think I already got like 20 or something, which is silly, but a common palette should tie it all together I hope.