Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 08 - Mossbank [Meshon]

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

I agree with Thomrey : you found a nice way to "use" the cliffs : it gives deepness and a good point of interest

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Southern Crane's Avatar

That limestone cliff design is awesome. The stairs down and the docks really give a great ambiance.

Wwhhat ! What are you placing on water? I do hope it's not slums right under my villas and rich houses !
    Great job and interesting additions so far, Meshon.

He's ok, Ilanthar. He's taking care of some of my orphans. They're going to be ferried back and forth across the waters to the market, where I dare say they can do a fair trade in... 'certain specialty items', shall we say

EDIT: Meshon - let me know when your ready to fire the mooring ropes over to the tower and I will arrange a net to be draped on the wall to catch them. Then we can haul the chains across and secure them for you

Red - Looks like I will need to modify Atlas Ward map just a little
    Last edited by Mouse; 02-06-2017 at 05:43 AM.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Sorry about the slow progress. I got a fun commission so I'm working on mostly that for a bit, but I dive into Mossbank every once in awhile. I won't put up another update just yet, all I've done is finish with all the boards (so many boards) and I'm hoping to move onto buildings or fleshing out the cliff next. Or something! It's great to see the whole city building…

Also, if there's anything my neighbours need me to account for or add to the map, just let me know and I will endeavour to accommodate!

cheers,
    Meshon

Great work so far!

Would you be interested in putting in a gatehouse where the road between our sections crosses the wall? Seems like there should be a gate of some variety, even if it's not in use anymore (although, I can't think of a good reason why it wouldn't be).
    whipstache.com

Find my design work at whipstache.com

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whipstache View Post
    Great work so far!

Would you be interested in putting in a gatehouse where the road between our sections crosses the wall? Seems like there should be a gate of some variety, even if it's not in use anymore (although, I can't think of a good reason why it wouldn't be).
    Sorry I missed this, I've been terribly absent... It's a fantastic idea, if it hasn't already been implemented.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234