Thread: 08 - Mossbank [Meshon]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Great start Meshon. You know a good ink needs a good fixative? Up in 56 the druids and alchemists, with help from kacey's university, have come up with some great fixatives to help inks withstand time and sunlight and that. There's a special one that consists of a mixture of dried poppy milk with a few herb and fungus extracts.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
    Haha, I love this concept you have for this part of the city. I'm sure the inhabitants of the Castle grounds go slumming there quite often. They probably use those gentlemen of dubious mapping to re draw property lines and try to push property ownership disputes through the courts.
    Oh perfect! I hadn't considered that use for a mercenary map-maker…

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    Great start Meshon. You know a good ink needs a good fixative? Up in 56 the druids and alchemists, with help from kacey's university, have come up with some great fixatives to help inks withstand time and sunlight and that. There's a special one that consists of a mixture of dried poppy milk with a few herb and fungus extracts.
    That sounds good. We have all sorts of, uhm… treasures to trade! And just wait until some prankster tosses a bottle of that fixative into the fountain!

Here's the latest, just some lines to start getting a sense of the water's edge.

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mossbank2.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	262.6 KB 
ID:	91177

Cheers,
    Meshon