Hello!

First off, let me explain that I am inexperienced with Fractal Mapper 8, but I have gone through the YouTube tutorials and have even posted on the NBOS site yesterday (with no response). I did a search here and even scrolled back several pages to see if this was already asked, with no success.
So, instead of doing a satellite view of a world or continent, I wanted something closer, a close up of a section of land, say nation sized (vs State or County sized). Say it would be something akin to a view of the US focused on the Mississippi and Great Lakes area. This is my inexperience with mapping with my terminology, if there is a better term, I apologize. Anyway, when I use Fractal mapper to make this fantasy map, the river comes across as something very thin. When I print it out it is hard to see, specially on a green backdrop (though I could try a yellow-ish backdrop) and it looks more like a creek than a river, specially when I do have a creek on the map and it is the same size. If there is a trick for thickening the rivers in Fractal Mapper so I can show the difference between rivers, creeks and streams, I would like to know.

Thank you in advance!