Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Voolf's miscellaneous art

Whhhhaaaat !??
    Damnit, if only I had turned left, I would have found the river & lake in time

More seriously, great work already. I certainly like the diversity of lands!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Whhhhaaaat !??
    Damnit, if only I had turned left, I would have found the river & lake in time

More seriously, great work already. I certainly like the diversity of lands!
    Actually, that part of land is not a desert and the lizard died of old age comfortably in the sleep
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Linework almost done.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NaF_v1.4.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	2.05 MB 
ID:	114459
    New Horizons

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons

Support:

Safe to say that your line work is some of my favorite around here, lovely work so far!

Browsing through your map creation work-flow and seeing how your maps develop from linework to finished product has been very inspiring. Makes me want to grab my tablet and start on a new project! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Quote Originally Posted by Adfor View Post
    Safe to say that your line work is some of my favorite around here, lovely work so far!
    Thank you very much Adfor

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Browsing through your map creation work-flow and seeing how your maps develop from linework to finished product has been very inspiring. Makes me want to grab my tablet and start on a new project! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    That is great! Share some Wips, i would be eager to see how you work on your maps from scratch
    New Horizons

Support:

Working on a personal project right now and it's going soooooo sloooow. I started this already a month and half ago, but somehow can't concentrate on it. Drawing grass on such a big map is taking forever

This is overall sketch

Name:	Reiwa_draft_1.2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	672.9 KB 
ID:	115514

And this is a crop from the central island. I am currently doing land (grass, small hills and other non mountain/forest things) Respect for J.E. it takes so much time to do a map in this style. Going crazy over the grass already

Name:	Reiwa_draft_1.5.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	979.5 KB 
ID:	115515
    New Horizons

Support:

Nice and promising ! I can see J.Edward's influence, notably on the plains & grass.
    And yup, I tend to believe in the superhuman abilities of Sir Inkman .

Looks neat! I love the contrast between the sharp lines of the forests and the smoother ones of the mountains.

More beautiful work, Voolf

I also find it inspiring to watch - like Arsheesh.

Whenever I hit a 'low' on the drawing front I come here to look at your beautiful work

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast