Thread: Mapforge Kickstarter by Heruca - Over the Top

Default Mapforge Kickstarter by Heruca - Over the Top

UPDATE AGAIN: This project seems to be really going! This morning, less than two days since the kickstarter kickoff, it's topped $17,137 from 609 backers, almost double the goal two days ago of $9,000.

Some questions have come up by private E-Mail over some technical reservations I expressed earlier this week about MapForge. We added a contribution from our treasury before MapForge went over the kickstarter top (even though this is software that we probably won't be able to use in our products). I hope this will dispel any doubts one might have about whether we support this new software product. Anything heruca develops is worth a kickstarter boost. I doubt that anyone familiar with heruca's previous work will disagree on that point.

Second: Yes, we certainly are willing to make MapForge versions of our freeware add-ons for Dundjinni, FM8 and CC3+ available. We will need to determine what we need to do to make MapForge versions, but once that's done, we will try to release our add-ons as soon as possible ... free, as always.
    Last edited by Mark Oliva; 02-22-2017 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Update
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project