Thread: Map a floating city

Post Map a floating city

This idea was always very interesting to me and I believe there are many ways to do it. I always think of Howl's Moving Castle (although it's not a city) and of a floating Dragonborn city created in a d&d show Critical Role. I've actually begun some sketches and ideas for my own game world city, but I'd love to see how other people tackle this challenge.

I think, for some reason I can't quite figure out, that you need to include a poll in these suggestions. Perhaps just to easily measure the amount of people interested in the idea. If I recall correctly there was a map a floating island just recently. Ah, here it is: https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...ad.php?t=36289

I had to start again with the first idea I ever suggested because I didn't put a poll on the first post as I created it.

If you do, I'll vote for it Reilith

Oh, I'm sorry. I am fairly new here so I didn't really know it was already done. Feel free to delete this thread in that case.

No need to apologise

All you need to do is start a new one with a poll, then direct everyone to the new thread from here by adding a hyperlink to it.

Adding the poll is one of the options at the bottom (I think, but can't rightly remember) of starting the new thread. It will ask you how many options you want but you won't be able to edit them until you press the first submit button. Then you will need to fill in the question and as many answers as you have choices. The minimum number is 2.

Thanks It's been a while since I was on any forums, lol. I don't know should I actually put it up though, as it was already done recently.