Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pic206 - Region 09 Overscan

Bugger me! They are AMAZING! I like them all but the night-blue version…I can't think of anything else to say that hasn't already been said. Simply brilliant.
    Glory is the reward of valour.

My blog at: damonjynx.blogspot.com.au

Finished Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Arrr. Them's be um fer yer darker tales
    I like them even better
    Hehe Yes, dark can be fun. I love the blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chashio View Post
    Beautiful! That color scheme and all really works well.
    Thank you Chashio
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Really works as it serves it's purpose : really looks like the screen of a space ship. Not so much because of the huge contrast between the coastline and the rest and the too low contrast of the mountains compared to the rest.
    Thanks Thomas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Oh man! I'm more than enjoying... I'm just cleaning my keyboard after I drooled on it !
    I love all the versions, for different reasons.

And how in hell are we going to choose one of those fantastic bookmark over an other ?!
    Hehe, well, don't choose Just use them all..
    Thanks Ilanthar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Haha, you don't mess around!

Excellent work and some beautiful bookmarks. Not able to rep you unfortunately.
    Thanks for getting this all started CP We've got so much crazy cool stuff being posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
    Wow John. This is so wonderfully outlandish. It definitely has more of a futuristic style compared to the other ones.
    Thanks Josiah. I have some other futuristic/modern-ish maps in the works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Lafia View Post
    Feels like christmas and eastern together... John is posting a futuristic map! Yay! Awesome colour scheme. Works very well in my view. The "imagine better worlds" on the 4th bookmark transports more a "drop nuclear bombs here" feeling though... XD
    Hahaha Yes! Nukes bookmark as soon as possible
    Quote Originally Posted by damonjynx View Post
    Bugger me! They are AMAZING! I like them all but the night-blue version…I can't think of anything else to say that hasn't already been said. Simply brilliant.
    Thanks Damon

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Blooming heck, John! I thought I'd casually check in on some of the bookmarks, only to be facing several fully blown maps and entire collection of them!

Really lovely line art and colours as usual, and, though they are all great, I think the first colour one is my favourite!

I have a feeling that when I get access to a working printer my bookcase is going to bristle with so many bookmarks as to resemble a hedgehog - a great many of them John's!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I have a feeling that when I get access to a working printer my bookcase is going to bristle with so many bookmarks as to resemble a hedgehog - a great many of them John's!
    Hahaha that picture could do with an illustration.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123