Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heian Shrine (personal project)

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
    Voolf, this is an absolute masterpiece! Flawless and masterful. The style definitely reminds me of J. Edward. The trees are fantastic.
    You are an inspiration!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapiento View Post
    Beautiful map!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akae View Post
    Wonderfull work! Amazing! I love this
    Quote Originally Posted by snodsy View Post
    Absolutely beautiful, such precise linework, your trees are magnificent! Another inspirational piece.
    Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by GLS View Post
    This is technically stunning work Voolf. It was great to watch it slowly develop and build up to the wonderful finished piece it is now!

If I had to give any crit, like others have said, I feel like there could have been another green used in doing the trees to really make them pop with that blue, but otherwise this is marvellous stuff! Also, the English text isn't a patch on the wonderful Japanese script.
    Thanks, maybe i will try more colour next time. I was experimenting with the 3rd colour a bit, but could not find a nice hue to match overall map.

Beautiful map! I really like how you handle the shoreline.

Guild Member

Fantastic map. Very clean, very beautiful. No more to say!

Quote Originally Posted by WarBeer View Post
    Beautiful map! I really like how you handle the shoreline.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendRover View Post
    Fantastic map. Very clean, very beautiful. No more to say!
    Thank you very much.

THis is indeed an amazing map. Someone said that it reminds them of J. Edward map and that is true. I guess that is as big compliment as any, really good work. Detail of trees, drool. I would rep you but I want to rep your bookmarks even more XD

Cheers,
    Barek
    I'm allergic to pollen! - Amaranthus hypochondriacus

Quote Originally Posted by Barek333 View Post
    THis is indeed an amazing map. Someone said that it reminds them of J. Edward map and that is true. I guess that is as big compliment as any, really good work. Detail of trees, drool. I would rep you but I want to rep your bookmarks even more XD

Cheers,
    Barek
    Thanks Barek, I have been studying J.Edward maps for quite a while now and i particulary like his trees, so i tried simillar style for them. It is a big compliment as i admire all his maps so much.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123