Thread: Requesting commission for fantasy universe

Map Requesting commission for fantasy universe

Hello!

I'm Cortez, a young Norwegian with a passion for writing and fantasy! As such, Over the past five or so years I've worked hard on a project of mine called Falamoore. It is a dream I wish to write books and stories, and to see expand beyond my original ideas. And just like any other fictional universe, I'm in need of a map!

The long story is that I once made a rather shabby and bad map for it myself, but now I'm looking to have it re-made professionally and properly. I've attached the old map I made at the bottom of this request for anyone interested to take a look at! I've got no actual timeframe that this needs to be done by. But I would appreciate steady progress on it!

When it comes to style and such, I'm looking for something coloured and kind of similar to something like this perhaps ( http://www.fantasy-map.net/images/li.../Bay%20Map.jpg , https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c8ea3ac202.jpg ) Sadly I'm no whiz at arts or similar, so sizes and anything along that I wont be able to accurately disclose here.

I hope to hear from someone interested in lending me a hand! And I'd be willing, and happy to pay for quality craftsmanship like this! If it's of any help to anyone. I'm more than open to a form of consultation or talk about more what I want by those interested!

If you're interested in taking on my commission, please email me at: cortezthegamer1@gmail.com for further communications and such! Thank you all for taking the time to look through, and read my message! I hope to hear from someone soon!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OldMap.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	155.0 KB 
ID:	95839

Thank you for those who have taken interest! The commission has been taken ^^.

I emailed you. Hopefully we can work something out.