Salut! How are you guys doing? Hopefully you're more well rested than I am because man, do I ever need to get some sleep. Anyways, hello, I'm Dzęta, I live in the boondocks of Ontario, Canada, I'm Métis, and a native French and English speaker. Hobbies are mainly playing the piano, reading, composing music, daydreaming, conlanging and conworlding.

I started Conscripting when I was 8 years old, and I just did it to pass my free time. I got into conlanging about 7 months ago to finally get a language going for the world that's been in my mind for the past many years. From there I got even more into conworlding on a collaborative world called Sahar, but I've always wondered how to make pretty maps like those. So, here I am.

I took interest in cartography a long time ago, but was never able to make any maps, as I hadd no idea how to 1, and because unless I'm drawing architecture and some landscapes, I'm not a super talented drawer, let's be honest. That's why I'm here, to learn how to do it right! I'm up for learning where to start, as that's always been the hardest part for me. Not to mention I have a new project in my mind that I need to learn the right skills to do.

Other than that, here is a rapid-fire list of random tid-bits about myself: I love winter, amber maple syrup is the best, French is great (total bias here), I love my two huskies, Elk meat is great, you should give it a go, my main conlang is Atruozan, and I'm in the process of refining it by making it a proto-lang and evolving from there, my concountry on Sahar is Translira, it's very far south, and populated by natives mostly, I adore learning new things, and lastly, the language I want to learn the most is one of the Baffin dialects of Inuktitut.

Got that? Great! Good to meet you all too! Hope to learn a lot of things by being here! Now I need to get to bed, gotta be up for school in the morning at 6, and it's already 3:17AM. Man do I ever need to get that under control. Welp, Bonne Soirée!