Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Guild City - The Hustleflow Ward [Section 53]

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    I have not commented on the WIP but I followed every step and it is amazing how your style equals J Edwards in quality and clarity. I'd make one suggestion if you allow me. I would have loved to see less clean lines for the buildings. They look a wee bit too straight for my taste. More "hand drawn-y" lines would have given a more lively feel I guess. Do not take this as critic as I am in admiration looking at your map, that's just a tiny nitpick.
    I understand you Thomas. I would like to make hand drawn lines, but its impossible with a simple tablet, because my lines are two curvy. I cannot follow the same angle drawing on tablet and watching screen. Buildings are skewed and looks very bad. I would have to draw by hand on paper then scan in. I hope to buy a Diplay pen in futue. Thi will help me do draw the usuall way making no straight lines but still follow same angle.

This is simply glorious. I love everything about it.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    This is simply glorious. I love everything about it.
    Thanks ChickPea.

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    A beautiful work Voolf
    Thank you Max. Much appreciated.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Daelin's Avatar

Whoa, Nelly!

This is something. What an outstanding map, Voolf! I pretty much love every single aspect of this map, from the buildings to the layout, the funny locals and the border/badge, the clean lines, the color palette, everything. What I really dig, though, is those trees. Dang, they look sweet, superb line work. I wish I could see a whole forest of those beauties!

I've got pretty much zero valid criticisms, so I'll just go ahead an call this a masterpiece! Good job, Voolf!

Quote Originally Posted by Daelin View Post
    Whoa, Nelly!

This is something. What an outstanding map, Voolf! I pretty much love every single aspect of this map, from the buildings to the layout, the funny locals and the border/badge, the clean lines, the color palette, everything. What I really dig, though, is those trees. Dang, they look sweet, superb line work. I wish I could see a whole forest of those beauties!

I've got pretty much zero valid criticisms, so I'll just go ahead an call this a masterpiece! Good job, Voolf!
    Thanks Daelin !

As for the trees, i am not sure if you saw this one. There is a bigger cluster of same trees

Excellent work!

Cant wait to try similar things myself and only hope I can make it just as good.
    Open for commissions
    Etsy

Quote Originally Posted by FrancescaBaerald View Post
    Amazing! You did a stunning work!
    Quote Originally Posted by AdventureDepot View Post
    Excellent work!

Cant wait to try similar things myself and only hope I can make it just as good.
    Thank you both very much.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast