Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Map A - Northern Maze [Jo land]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Congratz on finishing it JO. Map looks great. Thank you for including my continent name on your map too. Very nice of you. Though if i am correct and Lahti means Bay, i don't think our continents are so close to each other to may it bay.

I like the concistency of the map and good choice of the colours.
    Labels are much easier to read.
    Hope you are going to place it in Finished map section. Totally worth a rep.

Now we need to wait for Kacey to finish her map. Redrobes told me that he need to prepare new mask for our continents for the sea interactive map, be he will wait untill all 3 of them (A B C) are done :/. But it seems like Kacey won't be touching her land for some time...
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Blog Entries

Cool ! And what a nice map it is. I have been lurking along with the WIPs of this map and its very interesting style. I shall add it to the main map soon.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Cool ! And what a nice map it is. I have been lurking along with the WIPs of this map and its very interesting style. I shall add it to the main map soon.
    Thanks a lot Redrobe, for your words and the award !

For the main map, I don't know if you have noticed : I changed the coast line of the original plan given by J. Edward... My map has a lot more fjords... I hope it doesn't make your job more complicate ?

Tell me if I can help in someway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    I changed the coast line of the original plan given by J. Edward... My map has a lot more fjords... I hope it doesn't make your job more complicate ?
    I have uploaded the composite map and zoomy map with yours in it. I did a new sea background based on J.E's latest world map. I had to move back the sea a bit from everyones map and give everyone a few 10's of pixel gap before it fades into the sea. Your Fjords going into your land are fine. Some of the map areas really changed the islands offshore so I fixed some up and left others. I think this sea looks better than the last one however.

Cant recall if it was you or someone else who asked but to whoever did... Were not doing links to finished map threads on this guildworld one. There is only one link to the Guild City which is in Robbies area bottom right. It would be a little hard to find the WIP thread for the country region but there is the numbered map from J.E at the start of the regions thread and the list of maps with links too. We have links on guild city to the finished maps tho. We should have done them all but at the time I did not figure out how to do the links easily at the time we did guildworld. Also, now we can link zoomy maps together hence the link to guild city from this guildworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    I have uploaded the composite map and zoomy map with yours in it. I did a new sea background based on J.E's latest world map. I had to move back the sea a bit from everyones map and give everyone a few 10's of pixel gap before it fades into the sea. Your Fjords going into your land are fine. Some of the map areas really changed the islands offshore so I fixed some up and left others. I think this sea looks better than the last one however.

Cant recall if it was you or someone else who asked but to whoever did... Were not doing links to finished map threads on this guildworld one. There is only one link to the Guild City which is in Robbies area bottom right. It would be a little hard to find the WIP thread for the country region but there is the numbered map from J.E at the start of the regions thread and the list of maps with links too. We have links on guild city to the finished maps tho. We should have done them all but at the time I did not figure out how to do the links easily at the time we did guildworld. Also, now we can link zoomy maps together hence the link to guild city from this guildworld.
    Thanks a lot Redrobe !

I know it was not all simple !

I didn't ask for links to finished threads... so no problem for me !

thanks again

Do Jo and Voolf get a nice 10th anniversary award to go with their lovely completed maps, Red?

Blog Entries

Oh yes ! Thanks for reminding me !

Yay! congratulations Jo and Voolf

(Thank you Red )

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Yay! congratulations Jo and Voolf

(Thank you Red )
    Thanks a lot Mouse for your help for the map and for the award (I wasn't sure Voolf and I could have one, since we are so late...) But it's a nice award, and I'll "wear" it with pride

Thank you Mouse, and well done JO !
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast