Thread: Resurgence Maps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Thanks a lot guys! I'm not quite sure of how organizing things, to be honest. I just had some issues with the more "bright" part of the nebula and for more cohesion, I decided to go with all "nations tiles" on the same line. It leaves a blank zone, though...

The other background didn't really worked well. I probably used just one of them for the general stellar systems map.

Not sure it's clear that the bottom left part is a comparative size of planets/main moons and the bottom right a distance chart.
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Hmm, I'm not sure. I quite liked the nations tile format of the first WIP in this thread. Try it like the first one, descending on the one side and then ascending on the other side. Like a \_____/
    (this brainstorming here, but like I said, I could imagine it being aboard a ship and someone opening it like Minority Report and the stuff is ascending slightly away from the person as he/she operate the map. I think that would look cool.) But I'm just one opinion and you are already off to a cracking start with the reboot.
    Last edited by XCali; 06-20-2017 at 05:23 AM.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19