Quote Originally Posted by Daelin View Post
Holy smokes! That coloring is looking beautific, and that's even so far! And the shadowing really adds depth to the structures. The initial line sketch actually looked a little hard to interpret, but the color and shadow sets it all apart. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the city colored, and further detailed.
Thanks ! I was aiming for a good choice of colors, to give that special light... not sure I am spot on, but it should be OK

Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
I think it is an incredible castle! You are doing what I have always wanted to do! It's magnificent!
Thanks a lot ! I'm sure you can do that too !

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
Oh Jo!

I am speechless!

You should have been a watercolour landscape painter. And you would have made a lot of money with a colour sense like that
Thanks, but I'm not sure I would succeed with water color : it's really an art that takes year to master... It's easier for me with the computer : first of all, the paper does not "pump" the paint

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
The "doodle" is simply amazing and the coloring no less. You're in for a marvelous piece Joel
Thanks Thomas ! I thought a lot of you doing this, with your "contrées de l'ennui"...

Quote Originally Posted by AaronSchmidt View Post
Nice detailed work. Super impressed.
Thanks ! No matter how high is the definition of my drawing, I always end with a 1 pixel pencil... it must be an addiction or something...