I got my account back!! Pretty happy about that. I posted this before but maybe in the wrong place.

This is part of my latest work for a Sci Fi campaign I'm working on. Its GIMP, Wilbur and the old city map generator.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SciFiCityWIP.png 
Views:	1035 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	97412

Here's the brush I made for making the craters. Maybe someone will get some work out of it.
(well ok it would be that if I could figure out how to attach it :/ )

This was created with the Role-playing City Map Generator, then I cut the area out of my world map, scaled it up, then in to Wilbur, then cut a slice of the resulting regional map, and back to Wilbur. The buildings were then selected and I used the Mosiac filter set to squared and hexes to get the roof tops to look like that.

The premise is that a colony expedition was launched in 2087 to Tau Ceti. The party arrives and... find ruins. Turns out, this isn't Tau Ceti, and they're 800 years late...

I intend to make individual battle maps for each region of the city, but I'm a little bit unsure on the scale.

Also, I've been looking at google maps a bit ad seeing the taller buildings. Should the... depth I guess? be visible at this scale or lower? (more zoomed in)