Thread: 10 simple, playful (not super accurate) pirate style maps on sailing routes & harbour

Help 10 simple, playful (not super accurate) pirate style maps on sailing routes & harbour

Hey mappers!
    What an amazing resource this forum! I'd like to get into mapping but at the moment I don't have the time. I'm finishing up a travel guide anand am looking for some map to add excitement and clarity to the reading.

The job:

I'm looking for someone creative to create +/- 10 simple, playful/fun (not super accurate) pirate style maps indicating sailing routes and harbours. Maps will be published in my upcoming book Ocean Nomad (www.Oceannomad.co) The hitchhikers guide to the Atlantic (both ebook and print) so I would need to have the rights to print. I'll fully credit you as a designer. I'd need them within 10 days. Here are more details on the maps I need (& a moodboard): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...bBBCK0_ic/edit

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you!
    Suzanne
    suzanne -place the email @ here- Theoceanpreneur.com
    Last edited by Oceanpreneur; 07-11-2017 at 08:14 AM. Reason: add more detail

10 maps within 10 days, pretty tight schedule. I would be interested, but i don't think i can manage to do them all in just few days
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Default Thanks for your interest!

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    10 maps within 10 days, pretty tight schedule. I would be interested, but i don't think i can manage to do them all in just few days
    Thanks for your interest! Yes, it's tight. Though the maps can be really really simple. The first 3 maps are a necessity. The rest could also be incorporated later. Welcoming your proposal

Suzanne

Has this request been fulfilled? If so I'll go ahead and archive this thread.