Thread: Forsaken Empire Map for DAD DND Podcast

Default Forsaken Empire Map for DAD DND Podcast

Hello, cartographers...

I'm looking for someone with skills beyond my scope to help upgrade the current 8.5" x 11" 'old school' style map to something more high-end and in color that might be printed on say 18" x 24" posters. This is for the Forsaken Empire campaign that is featured on the DAD DND podcast (http://daddnd.com). As you can see I've got pretty much everything already "mapped out" (so to speak), but I'm hoping to find someone that can crank up the "eye candy" appeal. I've got high-res versions available of the current b/w map. (The color map seen here is just a rough flatted version for reference.)

My budget is tight (and I know this will insult some of you), but I've got $120 to offer if you're game. If you are, please let me know and we can discuss further details. If this commission ain't your bag, no hard feelings and may you make all of your saving throws. Thanks for looking.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forsaken_Empire_A.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	169.6 KB 
ID:	97679 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forsaken_Empire_B.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	171.8 KB 
ID:	97680

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

Hi GeekPunk. I might be interested. Unfortunately you did not leave a way for people to get a hold of you and we cannot send you Private Messages until your message count is at least five. You can check out my work on Deviant Art by following the link in my signature, or you can go to my album here on the guild. If you are interested you can always leave me a note on Deviant Art, or leave a way here where you can be contacted.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
    Hi GeekPunk. I might be interested. Unfortunately you did not leave a way for people to get a hold of you and we cannot send you Private Messages until your message count is at least five.
    Yeah... I didn't realize the restriction when I posted.

I can be reached via email at daddnd.com@gmail.com or geekpunkdan@gmail.com.

Okay... That's three posts.

Thanks.

Just a quick update...

I appreciate all of the inquires that I've received so far regarding my request to "beautify" the current Forsaken Empire map for the DAD DND podcast. There have been some really great examples of some excellent work. While I've been busy with a few other matters, this project is still very much on the table. I've started to reply to a few, but I'm still mulling over a few of styles that I've seen.

Thanks again.

Dan

Has this request been fulfilled? If so I'll go ahead and archive this thread.