Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi I have a question about ranking and leveling please answer if you can help.

Question Hi I have a question about ranking and leveling please answer if you can help.

I have been here for a little while and I am know a Guild Apprentice, and I notice a variation in some ranks of other people. Some say they are a journeyer and others say adept, what exactly does this mean and how does it work. Also I realized below to my rank there is one green bar, I noticed some people have three or four or even more, what are these and what do they do or mean. Finally some people have diamonds next to their name some light blue and some dark. In general a overview or explaination of the ranking system would help me understand and improve where possible.thank you

I'm sure this is all listed someplace. I've just never found it myself.

The blue gem beside your avatar name is lit when you are logged in, and dark when you aren't.

The green blocks are a record of how much rep you have been given by other people (reputation is given by clicking the star symbol at the bottom of a person's comment, and is a way of showing you approve of their map or their comment if it is especially helpful)

The various titles (Apprentice, Adept, Expert, Master etc) relate to how many comments you have made.

Hope that helps

Ok. I just found this amusing little thread for you

Apparently I'm only a few off becoming a Guild Sage, myself

I didn't want to raise the amusing thread linked above from the dead, but seeing as it's relevant, I'll ask here.
    How does the rep bar work? It seems to operate slightly differently to how the FAQ page says it does. I thought you had to wait years, or be Max, to get it to full.

The rep bar is just a record of how many rep points other people have given you. If you hover over it with the mouse you can see the exact number. I have no idea what the numbers are that trigger the appearance of each one, but there seems to be a maximum of 11 green blocks, after which you just keep getting more points but the green blocks stay the same.

I'm not sure if I've answered your question there

Mouse - you are just on the verge of being a Guild Sage
    And you've been here for a year....
    You must know all of the special signs and handshakes to move through the Guild so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Mouse - you are just on the verge of being a Guild Sage
    And you've been here for a year....
    You must know all of the special signs and handshakes to move through the Guild so quickly.
    Haha, quickly little creature she is she
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Oh I just talk a lot, J

*Mouse nods, not quite sagely*

EDIT: but not even I can talk quick enough to never be ninjad!

(Nice shot, Voolf )

Thank you all so much all this information is helpful and awesome to know now

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Oh I just talk a lot, J

*Mouse nods, not quite sagely*

EDIT: but not even I can talk quick enough to never be ninjad!

(Nice shot, Voolf )
    Oh the irony

Won't be so happy if i were you.... look.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea
    Yeah, after 5000 posts you transform into a being of light and you live in the server. So I heard anyway.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast