Thread: Terran Consortium

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Holy shmoly, its been a while since I fist started this thread. Kinda been plugging at this thing (feel free to read that as several restarts and rethinkings) and have a new rough of what I am going to do with it. Since the whole 3d-ish thing just wasn't working out the way I was hoping it would, I've dropped that idea and gone with more of a regular look. Still experimenting with colors and what not, but definitely getting a better feel for things as I keep going. Will probably end up with both a pretty color version and a black & white version.

Anyways.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TCRB WIP-001.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	780.5 KB 
ID:	126485

One of the things I am working on right now is a nebulae-like background to slip in there somewhere as an attempt to make things prettier. Will be coloring in the stars as well based on their spectral classes at some point. There is a good chance that some of the names will change as well as positions, but that won't happen until I get more detailed about when they were colonized. Also considering some way of identifying resources available in each system, but don't want the text to start looking too crowded.
    Last edited by Greason Wolfe; 11-23-2020 at 07:38 PM.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges