Thread: The World of Alondel

Default The World of Alondel

So I posted before about getting this map done but I got really busy and didn't have time to follow up on the project. However, now is the time.

I was thinking of two maps. This one related to the image here, possibly with the edges of two uncharted continents added into it. As for the second map, it'd be more a graphic similar to the D.C. Multiverse Sphere to help explain the various dimensions in the lore of this universe.

--------------------------------------------------

Style-wise I'm open to various fantasy-styles for the mapping.

I'm not too concerned with the time constraints. I know I can't rush perfection but as long as progress is getting done in a reasonable time then I'm happy.

I would like reproduction rights or the rights to use the maps in a personal and possibly commercial capacity. It's for a novel I'm writing and if it gets published then the mapmaker will f course receive credits and hopefully a commission.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to working with you all.

Hey SkullzMaster

I may be interested in drawing your world map. Please have a look at my portfolio. If you like anything send me a PM or email.

Cheers
    Rafal
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

Hey SkullzMaster,

This looks like an interesting project, so I thought I'd chime in. I'm a passionate cartographer, always looking for new ways to make maps pop and sizzle. If you're curious about my work, be sure to check out my portfolio! If it's client experiences you're looking for, feel free to check their remarks as well.

If you like what you see, be sure to get in touch.

All the best,
    C
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!

Are you planning to use this map in print or only for an e-book?

Has this request been fulfilled? If so I'll go ahead and archive this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Has this request been fulfilled? If so I'll go ahead and archive this thread.
    It has. Sorry for leaving it here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk