Thread: D&D Multiverse Chart

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default D&D Multiverse Chart

Hello! The name is Jaden Blanton, and I am looking for someone who would be willing to create me a Chart I can use for my D&D games on Roll20. I am willing to pay, though money is a bit on the rough end right now and I would really prefer some nice souls to please help out this person who knows they can't draw.

This is the layout of it, wider than tall ellipse in the middle, which is the Prime Material Plane. This is where the general inhabitants live.
    A small space in between that, and there is a circle around it for the Elemental Planes with some thickness to the circle itself. Earth on the right, named Terram, fire on top named Pyrum, Air on the bottom named Aerom, and water on the left named Aquim.
    Below, this is a space reserved for "The Abyss".
    A small section with thick borders is "Infernum" going from near the top of The Abyss to half way down, this is more to the right side.
    To the left of the Elemental Planes lies "Faerie", which inhabits it's own small circle. (Feywild)
    To the right of the Elemental Planes lies "Umbrie", which inhabits it's own small circle. (Shadowfell)
    Above it all is a large ellipse from side to side, though not much in height is the "Divine City".
    Inbetween all of these (Which many of them should not touch) is the Astral Plane.

If possible, I would like to be able to use this on Roll20, so I would like it to be a decent sized image. You can contact me at blazenjaden|at|yahoo.com (replace |at| with the at sign)

Has this request been fulfilled? If so I'll go ahead and archive this thread.