Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Earthsea Map

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    I now want to read some Ursula le Guin books. Thank you for sharing this with us Francesca, it's magnificent as usual
    Thank you very much Straf!

The world of EarthSea is really cool, and the map itself is great, as always your borders are absolutly gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Francissimo View Post
    The world of EarthSea is really cool, and the map itself is great, as always your borders are absolutly gorgeous!
    Thank you Francissimo!

That border is mesmerizing... very nice!

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

My God ! I lost myself in this map and in this beautiful border! What work !!!! In any case, it is a map that changes a bit of your usual style: if the border is still so full of fantastic elements, the map itself is quite simple and well readable ... I also like! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    That border is mesmerizing... very nice!
    Thank you Tom!

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    My God ! I lost myself in this map and in this beautiful border! What work !!!! In any case, it is a map that changes a bit of your usual style: if the border is still so full of fantastic elements, the map itself is quite simple and well readable ... I also like! Congratulations!
    Thank you very much JO! I love to try new map styles

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    I now want to read some Ursula le Guin books. Thank you for sharing this with us Francesca, it's magnificent as usual
    The Wizard of Earthsea books are among my favorites! I only regret that I didn't have Francesca's maps to look at while I was reading them.

Francesca, I admire all of your maps, but this one fascinates me. The circular frame of the map has such a subtle but specific shading, that I constantly wish to touch it and feel the relief under my fingers... enchanting!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    The Wizard of Earthsea books are among my favorites! I only regret that I didn't have Francesca's maps to look at while I was reading them.
    Haha thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Shall Teclex View Post
    Francesca, I admire all of your maps, but this one fascinates me. The circular frame of the map has such a subtle but specific shading, that I constantly wish to touch it and feel the relief under my fingers... enchanting!
    Thank you Shall Teclex! This was some kind of experiment for me. I like to play with shapes and compositions

I've been waiting years to see a decent map of Earthsea. This is one of my favorite fantasy series of all time and I dare say you've done it justice! Wonderful work.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast