Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
I didn't take offense. I see it as more along the lines of 'silly sausage'. Lord Silly-Sausage

Ah that's good because Lady Numpf has stopped believing me when I blame certain emissions on the dogs, I think and ogre in the basement will give me plenty of excuse for the smells and timber shaking snoring
haha, that is excellent. Ogre's do make some of the larger emissions, possibly even subject to current regulations.
Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
Fantastic map, which pretty much goes without saying. All that labelling must have been quite tricky.

I have no clue who half of the people are (think I'm too tired to figure out anything right now), but I absolutely love the imagination behind it. A big oops with 'numpf' being a real word! It must be related to one of my favourite Scottish words 'numpty' cos it means pretty much the same thing, and is often used in an affectionate sense.

Interested to see what you do with the sewers. (That's not a sentence I ever thought I would write.) Congrats on finally finishing!
haha, I bring just fun new phrases to the Guild
I need to do an update soon on those sewers.
I also need to post a list of who is who on the list of personages.
Oh, and the type was a pin in the butt. Which is why i tried very hard to avoid text on curve.
Quote Originally Posted by onez View Post
Wow, I absolutely love this map!
Exquisite details, and I really admire your Typography, so charming and easy to read at the same time.
Thank you sir
Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
I'm assuming you're the proprietor of the Reekie Bairn ChickPea

I keep noticing new things in this map. Scared buns bakery and massage
She is.. and there are some fun ones in there. [at least I thought so.. but I am weird... so...]
Quote Originally Posted by FrancescaBaerald View Post
This is Awesome!!! And so fun to read all the names
Thanks Francesca I will have to get you and some other folks in as characters in the underground.
Quote Originally Posted by Azelor View Post
Really a beautiful map with great attention to details.

It goes right into my inspiration folder.

One thing that bother me a little is the overuse of dormer but that is just a personal taste maybe.
Thanks Azelor
It is a lot of dormers. A painfully large amount.
I was sort of using Oxford as inspiration. I got started before it all went toward a more desert climate and all.
But, that's ok. I am glad I did it, at least this once.