Thread: New DM looking for City Map (No deadline)

Default New DM looking for City Map (No deadline)

Hi there! I've recently started DMing a D&D campaign and am having an absolute blast. However, my cartography skills (specifically with regards to cities) leaves a lot to be desired. I know I am asking for unpaid, so I understand if the majority of people would look elsewhere. However, if anyone feels like practising their city mapping skills then I would be very appreciative

Subject
    I am looking to have a map a large city (which will become a major part of the campaign soon) in the style of Renaissance Venice (Canals being the main means of transportation). The only other specification I need is 4 large library buildings in various parts of the cities, since it is a city heavy on studying and research. I am happy for you to do it top down/side view, which ever suits your style the most.

Style
    Open to whatever style you want, so long as its not modern.

Quality and size
    A functional size, and I'm flexible with quality.

Time Constraints
    It will be a few months before they reach this city, so no rush!

Copyrights
    The artist will retain all rights to their art including commercial purposes, I will be allowed to use the map for non-commercial purposes only and will provide advertisement to the artist's page(s) if requested.

Contact Details
    Best to contact me at avjuggernaut1(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thank you for any replies and if anyone is interested in taking this up then I'm happy to discuss in more detail!

I don't mind helping you out. I don't have any finished projects on here, but I am a fellow D&D GM and make plenty of maps for my games. I will email you to confirm, but I am posting on here for completeness. I need some more details from you before I would be able to begin.