Thread: 57 - Hustleflow Port [Voolf]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    The fineness and precision of your stroke are admirable! The result will be magnificent!
    Thanks JO !

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I think we might have a problem with everyone else in the city wanting to live there, Voolf. Its magnificent. I love the vast building on the waterfront. Is it a boatbuilding house?
    I will gladly move to someone elses district to free one spot. J.E. made me and swordsman and acountant with the office in his ward, so this double occupation will force me to move a lot after all .

The big building is not for building boats, but shipyard is awesome idea, why haven't i thought about that ealier? Unfortunately there is a cliff/slope and building ship there would not be a viable, because it's rather hard to transport finish boat to the sea from a steep cliff. :/ You can see the cliff on previous maps. Hmm i will think about this, shipyard is neat idea. Originally the building is a big warehouse to temporary store goods from and to ships. They will be transported by 2 cranes on both sides of the warehouse. (also visible on previous rough sketches).
    Last edited by Voolf; 08-24-2017 at 04:59 AM.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee