Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to contact Diamond or proffessional quality fantasy map maker

Link Trying to contact Diamond or proffessional quality fantasy map maker

Hi My name is Mr. Dana Crotts. I'm looking for someone to make a map for my fantasy world setting for my short story and upcoming book on commission. Here's a mock up of my map. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Phracia.png 
Views:	100 
Size:	731.8 KB 
ID:	98900
    I can't message people directly yet because I'm new here. Thank You.

Hi Dana, welcome to the Guild. I've moved your comment to the Mapmaking Requests area, as that seems a more appropriate area for it. It's true you can't use the PM system until you've made five comments, but you can always leave a Visitor Message on Diamond's profile drawing his attention to your request.

I would also suggest you take a look at this comment, as it outlines the sort of information the mapmaker needs to assess your request. Perhaps you can expand a little further on the style/quality/price etc that you have in mind.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Hey Dana, I'm not taking commissions right now (too much real-life stuff going on), but definitely do like ChickPea advises and fill out a 'request card' and I'm sure some upstanding young cartographer will help you out.

Well, if Diamond passes i could be interested.

You can see my portfolio here. If you like anything send me an email.

Cheers
    Rafal.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Hi Dana,

I'm not sure my skills go high enough to reach Diamonds knees (see what I did here ?) but you can take a look at my previous works here. If you like what you see, do not hesitate to shoot me a mail at this address so that we can talk more about your project : thomrey@hotmail.com

Thomas

PS : nice landmasses BTW
    Last edited by ThomasR; 08-30-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Hello Dana,

take a look at my portfolio (links in the signature). If you see something that you like, send me an email with details regarding your commission. My adress is wolfmaster AT gmx DOT net. I'm looking forward to your response!

--Sebastian

Hey Dana,

I might also be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Like ThomasR said, the landmasses are really appealing. Would love to take a gander at them. You can check my portfolio in the signature below, and in case you like it, feel free to send me a email through the info there.

Best regards,
    Karl

I really love the idea of us struggling to fill D's shoes That's so "Goodfellas" !

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I think if anything, it's the other way around. There are things each of you accomplish that I have no hope of ever doing. Whoever Dana picks, he's in good hands.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast