I'm looking for someone to help me make a map for a fantasy world I came up with a while back. About a year ago I decided to write a book, but I ended up making a world with very deep and interesting lore instead. I have attempted on several occasions to make a map for this world but it hasn't gone well.

The map will be of the continent Karthwaiin in the realm of Claderith. There are four realms, one for each of the major gods. Telhais, the angelic god of morality and humanity presides over Claderith. Claderith consists of three major continents, the main of which is called Karthwaiin (the map will be of Karthwaiin, not the entire realm). The other gods have had influences on the realm, mainly with the addition of dwarves by Higluduur and the addition of magic by Grashnab (these are two of the other four major gods).

Karthwaiin has three major nations. The men of the Black Wyvern Empire reside in the north and northwestern regions. Their capital is Whyton in the far northwest, with Dragonrest in the northwest and Oldem in the desert to the south. The dwarves of the Triclan Confederation live in the southern and southwestern regions, mainly in the western mountains. Their capital is the island of Voluuninard in the far southwest, with Kjorgadn further north, Torak on a small island in the southeast, and Temple in the east. Finally, we have the Qar-Sinian Tribes, who reside in the western deserts. Their capital is Qar-Sin in the west, with r'Dak-Sin further east and Muldi in the plains to the north.

Here is a quick rough sketch I made. Here is how color works:
Brown - mountain
orange - desert
light green - plains
green - forest/jungle
dark green - swamp/jungle
red - Black Wyvern Empire cities (detailed above)
yellow - Qar-Sinian Tribes cities (detailed above)
light blue - Triclan Confederation cities (detailed above)
dark blue - water (oceans, rivers, lakes)
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0030.PNG 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	99031
(sorry if my map is a *little* bad. I drew it quick on my iPad during study hall)

I'm leaving names of the deserts, forests, and mountains up to the artist, but they can also be left out if it is deemed too much work.

The artist is free to use this map however they want when it is done, but I would like to be notified if profit is being made off of the map (I would not like a share, I would just like to know)

If you have any questions, email me at drakewb11@gmail.com OR WhiteD1048@my.marshfieldschools.org (I check my school email every so often as well).