Thread: Continental Map for a D&D ggroup

Default Taken: Continental Map for a D&D ggroup

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker here with a commission for a map for my D&D group. We have been playing for a couple years and I feel it's time to reward them with something special for Christmas. I figured a large continental map of where they have spent several hours each week would be a great gift.

Commission
    Not commercial, maybe in the future but unlikely, artists should just be paid for their work. Price in mind let's see what we can organise based on time and quality

Subject
    Rough idea of landscapes and kingdoms
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	39MUqqz.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	957.7 KB 
ID:	99901

A continental map with European type climates, the major kingdom of Arthen would ideally be divided into its twelve duchies, and neighbouring kingdoms would be included.

If my math is correct, the size would be 100 miles x inch. This would on an A2 sheet give 2300 miles east to west.

Style
    If possible I would love the map done in the Tal 'Dorei campaign setting style. Mostly I'm looking for the placement of forests, roads, and rivers to be as feasible as possible. The map would have the feel that it could come from a book in the world.

http://www.freshmana.net/wp-content/...g-1024x674.jpg

A blend between photo realistic and artistic embellishment style in full colour would be spot on

Quality and Size
    Professional/Semi Professional quality required

I would be printing a copy for my D&D group, nothing mass produced.

A2 size would be great

Time Constraints
    Christmas delivery would be within my time frame.

Copyright
    Private use currently but I would consider buying the full copyright if the quality is high enough, we can discuss more in private.

Contact Details
    Taken
    Last edited by Lucky_Samurai; 10-13-2017 at 05:31 AM.