Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Maps for my Novel "The Fall of the House of Aldenbrant"

Guild Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galendae View Post
    Well done! What program did you use for the Isometric view? Or did you freehand that?
    I used Inkarnate. However I am considering redoing all these maps free hand very soon. I am enjoying Inkarnate so much that I just want to finish all the maps for my book first before I do. Thank you and I am glad you liked them.
    "Aye, it should have been the Year of the Four Rebellions, but the blood of my people thins every generation. The Men of Iron rust because our fathers abandoned the true born daughters of the Will of Iron for their Rust Wives."

Derik Moonhand

Guild Member

Default Map of the sunderlands

Last edited by 7legionarmy; 10-28-2017 at 12:57 PM.
    "Aye, it should have been the Year of the Four Rebellions, but the blood of my people thins every generation. The Men of Iron rust because our fathers abandoned the true born daughters of the Will of Iron for their Rust Wives."

Derik Moonhand

I like the detail, 7legionarmy. The map communicates the setting well, I think. Or at least one can see onself travelling between the places and experiencing the culture. Really good.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Guild Member

Quote Originally Posted by OldRed View Post
    I like the detail, 7legionarmy. The map communicates the setting well, I think. Or at least one can see onself travelling between the places and experiencing the culture. Really good.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
    Thank you OldRed. It certainly has a video game look to it, which is what I was aiming for. I am glad you like it, thank you.

Derik Moonhand

These look great! I have never heard of this program before. I am using the beta as we speak. Do you have the full version access. I ask because i am limited compared to the renders I see you using. Is that the licensed version you are using or have you imported renders?

Guild Member

Quote Originally Posted by HotDogSymmetry View Post
    These look great! I have never heard of this program before. I am using the beta as we speak. Do you have the full version access. I ask because i am limited compared to the renders I see you using. Is that the licensed version you are using or have you imported renders?
    Yes I am using the liscensed version. It is $25 a year. Great program. How are you enjoying it so far?

Derik Moonhand

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345