I don't completely suck at writing background for a campaign, but I do suck at map making.

I have a background written for my world, and I have an idea for a starting adventure. I'd like w world map to go with it.

Requested specs:
  • A world map with geographical features (rivers, mountains, deserts, forests, jungles, et al)
  • It doesn't have to be ultrarealistic or ultraprofessional, but I'd like to to not be a patchwork map.
  • Rough political divisions for the core races (lands under human rule, lands under elven rule, dwarven rule, halfling, et al)
  • You don't have have to put it in any population centers (cities, towns or villages). I can do that part.
  • I would like this done in CC3 or CC3+, and I would like the editable source file.
  • If you want, you can even model it after the real world.

This first step is to ask for estimates.
I'm not a rich guy. In fact, I'm currently unemployed. I don't want to ask for free work because I know that frustrates artists to no end. I'm hoping for estimates I can afford, but if I have to pass on your offer, it's because I can't afford it, not because I don't think your time and skill are worth it.

Thanks for your understanding.