Thread: Fantasy world map with CC3 source file.

Default Fantasy world map with CC3 source file.

I don't completely suck at writing background for a campaign, but I do suck at map making.

I have a background written for my world, and I have an idea for a starting adventure. I'd like w world map to go with it.

Requested specs:
    • A world map with geographical features (rivers, mountains, deserts, forests, jungles, et al)
    • It doesn't have to be ultrarealistic or ultraprofessional, but I'd like to to not be a patchwork map.
    • Rough political divisions for the core races (lands under human rule, lands under elven rule, dwarven rule, halfling, et al)
    • You don't have have to put it in any population centers (cities, towns or villages). I can do that part.
    • I would like this done in CC3 or CC3+, and I would like the editable source file.
    • If you want, you can even model it after the real world.

This first step is to ask for estimates.
    I'm not a rich guy. In fact, I'm currently unemployed. I don't want to ask for free work because I know that frustrates artists to no end. I'm hoping for estimates I can afford, but if I have to pass on your offer, it's because I can't afford it, not because I don't think your time and skill are worth it.

Thanks for your understanding.

How soon do you need it? I'm currently working on another commission, and I am almost finished with it. I use cc3+, and I've been making maps off and on for about a year and a half. You can check out my albums, and also check out my commission WIP thread: https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...=35327&page=12

My rates are reasonable, because I am new to commissions, you can email me at sdmcdaniel1967 (at) gmail (dot) com
    Like a thief in the night
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

check out my new Deviant Art page!
    https://www.deviantart.com/ladiestorm