Hey everyone!

I'm not very active here but I do my fair share of lurking. I have a map that I have been working on for several months and it is nearing completion. Just wrapping up the little details now, but I've hit a wall. I have limited use of my right hand due to an injury that refuses to heal. My handwriting is legible if I put in a lot of effort, and my own signature is a mess.

Yet I need 3 of them. The story behind the map I'm making is that it was made to celebrate 25 years of peace, after 50 years of war between three big nations. I would like the map, being sort of an anniversary celebration, to have the three rulers of those nations sign it. I have a drawing pad which is used mostly for shading and such, but I can't do any signatures on it. Anything I try makes it look like a 3 year old is actually trying to write normally.

So that's my request. Could someone make me 3 seperate handwritten signatures? It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just black and simple. The names are Stacleon, Genkrut, and Bradflet. If they could each be in a different handwriting or style, that would be perfect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've done the entire map working around this annoying handicap but I simply need help on this bit.