Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Community world building

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I'll be returning to Guild City after I've done a dungeon (which I'm hoping won't take all that long in fact), and before I do anything else

If I give you an image that's 2000 px square and 100 px per 5 ft grid square, is that the right sort of size, or am I completely up the creek without a paddle?

EDIT: Ninjad by John!
    I hope that's a good enough size, because that's what I always use when I do any mapping with a grid. The numbers just work out easier.

Glad this is taking off!

-IG

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    I have started a new Guild Dungeon Forum so put the WIPs and the finished bits of dungeon in there. You know how we had some prefixes that we used on the guild world, ill see if I can set up a list where we have WIP and Finished. I cant recall if people can modify those themselves or whether they need to request it. Just assume all are WIPs for the mo. Keep putting a WIP tag on them but I am not sure if it makes sense to have a thumbs page for them. But we can always add one later on.

I must get around to checking the guild city and making sure its all updated. I'll put your final section map in J and have a check over it again.

And yes, something approx 2000 pix square map with 100 pixels per 5 ft square should be ideal. It doesnt have to be exact.
    I've been adding the "[FINISHED MAP]" link to the Index thread every time one of the maps is done for the City, so if you want a quick reference to see which are done and which are not the Index is up to date

Hey IG

Glad you had the idea

I see you and John have both already started a thread in the new forum. I'll go have a look, and maybe start my own

Jeez, you spend the day doing chores and doing a clean OS install on a new machine and a whole dungeon project appears.

Hey IG

Glad you had the idea

I see you and John have both already started a thread in the new forum. I'll go have a look, and maybe start my own
    Did I start a thread? Hmm...

Nope - my mistake - I misread the Activity Page

Come along and dive in!

Quote Originally Posted by industrygothica View Post
    Did I start a thread? Hmm...
    Come along and dive in!
    A dark oily tentacle reaches out through the dim dusty corridor beckoning you to join us down here........

I will be there soon enough. May not be until after Thanksgiving though, unfortunately. Depends on how bored I get while we're visiting the in-laws in Louisiana next week.

Well this escalated quickly.

I'm a little disappointed that the link to the dungeon forum isn't via a grate or a pit or something in the footer area of the forum

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789