Thread: Guildworld - Open Countries and Updates 2017

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Sorry, for some reason, I didn't notice Mixerbach's comment above about country 45. No probs at all if he prefers that one. Just means I have to be conquered by someone else....
    LOL! And now I didn't see this comment before I posted my last one! Ah, the comedy of errors continues. Knowing full well that ChickPea is currently writing a new reply to add to this hilarity I will say the following on the off chance that I beat her to the punch:

I, mixerbach, under no threat, coercion or bribery, do hereby accept the rights to GuildWorld Section #3's design and development from the marvelous, illustrious, industrious and inundated ChickPea. Unless informed otherwise, I now hold that #3 is my sole responsibility.
    I do vow, in this public forum and before these witnesses, to do all that is in my power to make #3's cartography the very best that I can.
    For the glory the Cartographer's Guild, the fame of its membership, and the future of cartographers everywhere, so help me God.

Edited to add:
    So sorry, Thomas. I flew right by the fact that you had surgery!
    Best of luck, sir. Glad you feel it's not too serious, but do take care of yourself.
    Last edited by mixerbach; 11-19-2017 at 03:28 PM. Reason: To add message to Thomas