Hey folks, I am prototyping a board game, and I am wondering if any of you out there would be interested in helping me with something I have been having some trouble with.

See, I am trying to create a physical board game, which plays like a tactical turn based MOBA. The game board is a map of hexes. However, I would like this map of hexes to form some sort of shape similar to Moba's online, IE, having multiple lanes, and room for towers and objectives. I have worried about the physical size of this board, but found that scaling down the hexes is not as big of a deal as I thought, and that it could easily be done in a manner that makes it fee-sable. What I am having trouble with however is a layout / design that doesn't feel like some crude world map and something that better represents that lane structure...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a4/f4...0cce1fa42f.jpg

This is a top down of dota's layout, three lanes, jungle area, and river.

This is a concept I have done, using Tiled, imported into vassal.

I am not really at the stage to be looking to hire a full on artist, and I don't even know if this project will ever see a complete prototype, but I would like some help if anyone has the time.